The Pacific Bondi Beach has recently been completed by the principle contractor Hutchinson Builders, located at Campbell Parade Bondi Beach, immediately behind the Bondi Surf Club and beach. The project entails the redevelopment of the former Swiss Grand Resort Spa into a mixed use development combining luxury residential apartments with a boutique hotel and retail tenancies.
ADI were contracted to undertake a diverse range of contract works across the project, this was a unique opportunity for us to demonstrate our capability with multiple work-faces and mix of materials, our trade works on the project existed of;
- Timber Facade & Awnings – Materials: Recycled, Pre-aged Hardwood Lining supplied from Australian Architectural Hardwoods.
- Penthouse Decking – Materials: Life Style System from Woodform Architectural.
- QT Hotel Foyer Fit-out – Walls & Linings
- Swimming Pool & Gym – Architectural Ceilings
- Plunge Pool Decks & Stairs – Custom Fabricated frame and Stairs
- Commercial Window – Installation Support to Hutchinson Builders
- Custom Joinery – Residential Interior fitout